They boys are back! We hit on a variety of local and national topics, but lead with the most pertinent news of the week(ish): Jeremiah Sirles has signed with the Carolina Panthers. Shit ass. Sam, Noah, and Chris discuss what the Vikings need to do to fill his Carhartts.
- The NFL catch rule is simplified! Sort of. Maybe.
- Any interest in adding Odell Beckham to the Vikings?
- Impromtu quarterback draft talk. Sam and Chris both have the same number one.
- We try to fix the Wolves (as Karl-Anthony Towns hangs dong). Spoiler: it involves firing Tom Thibodeau.
- The Twins begin.
- The Wild take momentum into the playoffs (we think).
- Sam and Chris unveil an MMA segment, much to Noah’s chagrin.
- And more!
As always, thanks for listening!