On this week’s episode, Noah takes us through a fun little game called “Love ‘Em or Leave ‘Em” to figure out exactly how much we want to retain certain Vikings free agents.
Plus, we discuss whether or not there’s any chance of Case Keenum returning to the Vikings now that the team has decided not to use the franchise tag. And we talk Kirk Cousins, with Chris making him his A1 option to lead the team next year and Sam admitting he’s biased (and so are all of you).
Of course, we hit the Teddy Bridgewater topic too.
- What is your 2018 Vikings quarterback nightmare?
- Where to we draw the line between stats, game film, and general old guy emotion?
- Sam’s dog poops on the rug.
- The Timberwolves are winning without Jimmy Butler.
- We have varying degrees of optimism surrounding Andrew Wiggins’ future.
- Twins sign Logan Morrison.
- Wild are surging.
- Matt Forte retires, Sam’s fantasy team suffers.
- Cheryl Reeve vs. the Athletic.
As always, thanks for listening!