Oh yes, that’s right, the boys are back and they have devised a plan not only to reel in prized free agent quarterback Kirk Cousins for the Vikings, but also send LeBron James to the Timberwolves for half of a season. You can thank the remarkable leadership of Chris for that one, though he still hasn’t come around on Teddy Bridgewater. Noah and Sam keep working on him.
- What’s the Redskins’ angle?
- Is Cousins the best fit for the Vikings?
- If (gasp!) somehow he doesn’t end up in Minnesota, what should the plan be at quarterback?
- Updates on the offensive coordinator search.
- Obligatory Super Bowl predictions.
- Why are the Wolves losing?
- Chris’ brilliant LeBron plan.
- We completely fall apart and the last five minutes of the show become a train wreck.
This episode is brought to you by Brothers Root Beer. As always, thanks for listening!