Fresh off the sponsored vacation to Clearwater, Florida, the boys break down the Vikings Divisional Playoff opponent, the dirty Saints. Noah and Chris get into another “who is the better Timberwolf” battle, while Sam tries to steer the ship towards the positive.
- The guys re-live the ’98 and ’09 Vikings letdowns.
- The “Case for Brees.”
- They’re trying to take away Sirles.
- The Wolves have turned a corner.
- Tyus Jones is the best player on planet earth.
- Noah is coming around on KAT (finally).
- The Patriots may now be the Browns.
- Gophers kerfuffle.
- Chris roots for Alabama.
- Vikings/Saints predictions.
- And more!
This episode is brought to you by no one. As always, thanks for listening!